Measurable Results at Home
No matter your health needs, the First Call Rehabilitation Team is ready to help you. Our therapy team is passionate about bringing the latest techniques and programs to our patients. Through continuing education, our physical and occupational therapists apply the latest research to improve balance and reduce fall risk. They also utilize therapeutic modalities combined with a full-service therapy program for strengthening, balance training, pain reduction, wound care, urinary incontinence, and increasing patients’ range of motion.
Our Holistic Approach
Our therapists work together with your physician, nursing, social services, the business office, families, caregivers, and local communities to assess functional potential, and collaborate on the unique goals for every patient.
- Physical Therapists (PT) & Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA)
- Occupational Therapists (OT) & Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTA)
- Speech and Language Pathologists
Our team works holistically with one goal in mind: to maximize your comfort and health.
The physical therapist’s role is to evaluate the patient’s condition, determine barriers and develop a plan of care to work towards goals.
- Conditioning Exercise
- Mobility Training
- Home Exercise Programs
- Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Orthotic / Prosthetic Training
- Gait training/ Ambulation
- Transfer Training
- BIG Therapy for Parkinson’s
The focus of Occupational Therapy is to improve your quality of life by maximizing function, safety, and independence in activities of daily living.
- Improve activities of daily living including dressing, bathing, grooming.
- Use of special equipment training
- Orthotic / prosthetic training
- Muscle re-education
- Home modifications and equipment
- Therapy for Parkinson’s
Speech-Language Pathologists work to improve communication and cognitive skills. Speech Therapists also work with patients to improve their ability to safely eat and swallow.
- Language and word-finding
- Communication Therapy
- Treatment for cognition and memory
- Swallowing Therapy
- LOUD Therapy for Parkinson’s